Cordoba is today Aragntina’s second largest city and was formerly the most important town in colonial times.
In the late 16th and 17th century the Jesuit Order established their headquarters and founded the first university of Argentina.
Surrounded by mountains this area is the peffect spot for horse riding in beautiful Estancias as well as for a visit to the Jesuit Estancias which are now a UNESCO World heritage site.
• Arrival to Cordoba, transfer to your boutique hotel on private service with English guide.
• 3 nights of accommodation with breakfast included.
• Early morning departure to visit the town of Jesus Maria where you will discover the Jesus Maria National Jesuit Museum.
• Arrive to Cordoba, where you will be meet and driven north to the Estancia, simple yet charming and located in the Ongamira Valley.
• 2 nights of accommodation with homemade meals included.
• Surrounded by a lovely scenery, impeccable attention and good riding and walking, it will be a relaxing and unforgettable experience.Request information
• Arrival to Cordoba. Private transfer with English guide, including a City Tour of Cordoba before continuing 45 minutes to arrive to the Estancia.
• Two nights of accommodation to enjoy outstanding meals, and the many activities that they offer: horseback riding, hiking, and polo lessons.
• The Estancia has a fabulous outdoor swimming pool and spa area. Nearby you have the opportunity to play golf, as well as visit the Jesuit site of Santa Catalina.Request information