In the outskirts of Gran Buenos Aires, there are many Estancias, extensive ranches with farmed and cattle land with traditional houses. Most of these Estancias are attended by their owners, who show guests a taste if real traditional Argentine life.
Many Estancias offer horse riding, some polo, while others allow participation in activities related to cattle and farming. All of them will surprise you with a delicious and authentic “asado” (barbecue). Estancias can be visited on a day trip or for a couple if nights stay from the entire region and can be visited on a full day excursion.
• This boutique-shared tour, departs early in the morning and arrives back to Buenos Aires in the afternoon.
• It includes a visit to the town of San Antonio de Areco, where you can breath the gaucho atmosphere.Request information
• Casa de Campo La China offers a very authentic gaucho experience in a small 3 bedroom house.
• The itinerary includes transfers to and from the estancia, and 3 days / 2 nights of accommodation with all meals and activities of the estancia included.Request information
• Guests will attend a polo clinic to improve their polo skills.
• Personalized program of lessons, tactics, matches and chukkas.
• Lunch, Dinner and Afternoon Tea are all included throughout the stay.Request information