The area of Mendoza used to be a desert, but the hands of hard working immigrants and the blessing of water and climate have turned it into a green fertile land.
The city of Mendoza is both the capital of -and gateway to- this region, which offers optimum conditions for grape cultivation and wine production. In this area the finest Aragentine wines are produced, and many vineyards can be visited to enjoy a wine tasting!.
The Andes mountain range and the highest peak in the Americas (Mount Aconcagua 6,954m) can be seen from the entire region and can be visited on a full day excursion.
• Transfer In from the airport of Mendoza to your hotel downtown, shared service with English guide.
• 2 nights of accommodation with breakfast atHotel NH Cordillera or similar.
• HD visit 2 wineries at Luján de CuyoRequest information
• Transfer In from the airport of Mendoza to your hotel in the surroundings of Mendoza,private service with driver only.
• 3 nights of accommodation with breakfast at the lovely boutique Hotel Club Tapiz or similar.
• FD visit 3 wineries at Luján de Cuyo and Chacras with Lunch.Request information
• Transfer In from the airport of Mendoza to your hotel in the surroundings of Mendoza.
• 2 nights of accommodation with all meals with premium wines at Casa de Uco Lodge in the Valle de Uco
• Wine tours with private driver and guide included.
• 2 nights at Luján de Cuyo / – Full Day Horseback ride & Lunch.Request information