The Argentine Northwest is a land if contrasts, with colonial plazas, red mountains and green oasis. Indigenous culture is still alive in the traditions and folklore of this area, formerly part if the Inca Kingdom.
Travel from Tafi del Valle to Quilmes along Pre-lncas ruins. From Cafayate to Salta visiting breathtaking vineyards and towns such as Molinos and Cachi in the Valles Calchaquies.
Follow through Salta “La Linda” (the pretty) and later from Purmamarca to Humahuaca along tiny churches and colorful hills.
• Transfer In from the airport of Salta to your hotel downtown on shared service.
• 3 nights of accommodation with breakfast at a 3* Hotel.
• Full Day Excursion to the Humahuaca Gorge, including visits to Purmamarca, Tilcara and its Pucara, Huacalera, Uquia and finally arriving to the heart of Humahuca,shared service.
• Transfer In from the airport of Salta to your hotel downtown on private service with driver only. • 3 night of accommodation with breakfast at a Boutique hotel in Salta. • Morning excursion visiting San Antonio de los Cobres and Salinas Grandes to arrive to Purmamarca. • 1 night of accommodation in Purmamarca. • 2 days round trip along the Calchaqui Valleys, with 1 night of accommodation in Cafayate. • Transfer out to the airport for your departure flight, on private service with driver only.Request information
• 3 nights in Salta.
• Calchaqui Valley Excursion
• 4 days at El Peñon & Tolar Grande.
• All in private transfers 4×4 with chaufer-guide.Request information